The main objective of the Forum For Human Rights is to creat awareness about the importance of Human Rights and Human Rights issues.
The general objectives of the forum are as follows:-
- To create awareness about the importance of Human Rights, The Forum will organize from time to time, seminars and conferences on the specific occasions such as Human Rights Day, Womens Day, Minority Rights Day etc.
- To raise funds for the victims of natural calamities like cyclones, earthquakes, famines or man made calamities like communal riots etc.
- To organize essay writing competitions, debates, quiz, etc. on the major Human Rights issues as a part of Forums Programme to enhance Human Rights Education and other cultural activities concerning Human Rights.
- To organize field visits to slums Dalit Basties, Jails etc.
- Preparing pamphlets, Brochures, etc. on the specific Human Rights issues for Distributing among the concerned sections of the society as a part of Human Rights Education and publishing news letters periodically.
The purpose of this organization is to increase the popularity of human rights. We hope to add new members so we will be able to grow and expand. We also want to have fun while when we are together and working on projects. By developing relationships and friendships, the organization will become even stronger.
Our mission is to further promote the interests of our organization and our members to the community. We strive to make a difference by educating the public and expanding our reach.